Friday, January 23, 2009

"A Rose for Emily"

I have read this story a couple of times before but every time it gives me a chill just thinking about how she was treated and then how she reacted to that treatment she was given. I believe that her father is the reason why she thought she had to poison this man and keep him. The order of the story is what makes it a good story and after reading journals I think that is agreed by many people. I don't agree with the fact that she killed homer but you have to realize her dad really had some part in the fact she felt she was not loved or would never be in her mind. How could someone live with a corpse for all them years I don't think anyone knows but it is defiantly creepy. I like this story just because every time I read it it gives me a mysterious feeling and i don't think there is any story out there like this one.

No comments: