Sunday, September 7, 2008

"The Story of an Hour"

When you think of "The Story of an Hour" you would never think of death. Then when you read the story one would think of a time in their own life like that. That is what I did when I started reading the story. My own mother past way when I was only ten years old. Then as I was reading this I was thinking of my dad and, what he went thought with the fact that his wife is not here anymore. In the part were it said, "she knew that she would weep again when she saw the kind, tender hands, folded in death," I was that same thing when my own father looked at my mother for the last time. When things like this happen they happen for a reason. If your friend was to get in there car and go to the store up town that could be the last time that you could see them. Just like when Mr. Mallard had come home and then had to look at his wife to find out that she had past away right before he got there. If you had to come home to something in that way how would you feel?

No comments: