Sunday, June 1, 2008

Diary for A Good Man is Hard to Find

Dear Diary-
I am so sorry that I convinced everyone to go and find that old house that I remembered from years ago. I NEVER wanted anything bad to happen. I should have said something when I first realized that we were in the wrong state.
I am so sorry. I should have kept my mouth closed when I remembered where I had seen that man before. Maybe then we could have lived through this. I find it kind of odd that they were the fist people that we saw us. I wonder if they put something in the road that would make us crash, just so that nobody could sneak up on them. Misfit corrected me when I said that “We turned over twice!”(pg 360) He said “Oncet, We seen it happen.” So I know they were watching us coming down the road. Who knows what Misfit did? I guess we will never know for sure. I wonder how long it will take for someone to find us, hopefully not to long!

No comments: