Sunday, June 1, 2008

Miss. Brill

I am not a hundred percent sure if this is one of the stories that we are supposed to Blog about but I thought I would just in case.

In the story where she begins to think that they are all actors/actresses. Paragraph 9 says “How she loved sitting here, watching it all! It was like a play. It was exactly like a play… Miss Brill discovered what it was that made it so exciting. They were all on the stage.” I loved this passage, because I also think about this all the time. I often feel that people or something is watching, and we are all just a show to them. Whether you want it to be God or Aliens looking down on us, you never know. How are we to know any thing different than what we are all used to on a day to day bases. I may think of this more because I have worked in a lot of places that have cameras on you all of the time and you don’t want to do anything stupid on camera. So when ever I go anywhere I try to think that someone is watching you and you may never know it.

Does anyone else think of this or am I the only one?

No comments: