Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Doe Season

Doe season did not interest me. I just didn't get into it much. I liked how the girl in the story stood up for herself. Andy was a very sweet and quiet. Her father told everyone how she had an act for finding animals and how thye always came to her. The other boy that was with Mac was very rude to her and was I think unhappy that she had came with them even though she was not hunting. When Andy finally got the chanch to shot the doe she frost. I think that she was okay with the fact that they went deer hunting until she had to shoot it. I think that when she was starring at the deer she could see into its eyes and see how the deer did not want to be shot at, and when she shot it she had a dream about it where she could feel the pain that the deer was going through, and that the deer wanted her to feel what she was feeling when being shot.

No comments: