Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Doggie Daycare

I have two dogs that I love very much. Their names are Lucy and Mia. I have raised them both since they were puppies. There sad little faces are heartbreaking when I leave for school every day. If I could stay home with them, I would. Running a dog daycare is my dream job because, I could work from home, have some farm land, and spend time with animals.
Working from home would be great. I wouldn't have to send my soon to be daughter to daycare. She could learn firsthand how special dogs are. Also how each one has a very distinct personality. Lucy and Mia would love having us home. They would also appreciate other dogs coming over every day to play. Both my girls are very social dogs.
Country living has always been my preference. My family and I could buy a piece of land to run the dog daycare. We would all get plenty of room to run, making us a healthier family. The girls love running, so they would really like the extra room. That would give them a bigger fetch area too.
I have always had a special connection with animals. I honestly feel I was meant to work with them. My day is better when I spend it with my girls. They are always happy and fun to be around. Most importantly they never judge, they like everyone.
If I could choose any job I wanted, I would run a dog day care. Spending time at home with my family and other people's animals would be a wonderful way to live! I could raise my daughter myself and I wouldn't have to look at the sad faces of Lucy and Mia when I head out the door every morning.

No comments: