Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Dream Job

My Dream Job

Technology today is quickly advancing and hard to keep up with. For example, it costs a lot of money to keep up with technology. They are always coming out with new things like the MacBook Tablet, and the constant advancements of computers. I find it entertaining to use, fix, and repair this kind of technology. I would like to find a job that deals with these things, a job dealing with computers.

I have always been interested in computer repair just because, from a young age, I have known how to do from watching other people fix them. I find it the easiest thing to do on a computer, but something that can be very frustrating at times. It is usually the cheapest work to have done a computer in the three areas of computers I would like to work in.

The second area of computers I would like to work in is computer security. Computer security is keeping servers or computers safe from people that want to do bad to the system or steal something. It is a little bit more challenging to do than repair, but I like that you have to think like you are the person who is trying to break in, so you can make it so no one can break in.

My third and last area of computers I would like to work with is programming. Programming to me is the most difficult of the three, but that is why I like it; it gives me a challenge that I have to overcome. It is the thing I have had the least experience in but so far I have really enjoyed learning computer programming,

I enjoy working with people and helping people with their computer problems. With the three areas of computers, repair, security, and programming, I can mainly meet the needs of any computer problem and be able to help almost anyone. Also, I enjoy all areas of computers, so being able to work with all areas of computers instead of just one specific area is very important to me.

No comments: